Welcome to United City College
Becoming part of the United City College success story & pave your way to a prosperous future with high quality short & long term courses.
For over 5 years, United City College South Africa has been helping thousands of students to reach their dreams by giving them access to quality distance learning courses,short courses and computer courses
United City College courses range from high school certificates to credentials from various professional institutes, as well as wide range of other career development programmes. United City Collge South Africa has a course to meet everyones' needs.
Vision and Mission
United City College offers high quality programmes that are recognised in the business world and provide learners with opportunities to advance their careers.
Career Counselling & Development services
Today’s job market is highly competitive, particularly for young people who are looking for their first job. In this environment, the most valuable asset that a job-seeker can have is a relevant qualification from an acclaimed and respected institution. With over 5 years of experience in preparing students for employment, United City College has an unrivaled reputation as a successful private FET College in Johannesburg
Students are encouraged to make use of United City College ’s free educational counselling service. Students can contact the United City Collge Call Centre by telephone for referral to a Career Counsellor, or to make a personal appointment. Alternatively, students can e-mail queries to the College. The Career Counselor can assist students in choosing a career. He or she can also provide additional academic support (such as study skills, tips for writing assignments and pre-exam techniques, life skills, time management, coping with stress, and more), or can simply provide job-searching techniques.
United City Collge applies the South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA) policy of recognising prior learning. Therefore, if students do not meet the admission requirements of a particular learning programme, as stated in the entrance requirements for each course, they should contact the College to evaluate their prior learning and experience and decide if they can gain admission to the programme of their choice.
Studying by correspondence has several advantages over the attendance of classes at a campus.
- are able to register at any time of the year
- are able to learn at home, according to a convenient schedule, without having to incur the cost and inconvenience of travelling to classes at fixed times
- are able to continue to earn an income whilst studying outside of working hours at home
- have access to highly qualified and experienced United tutors who provide quick feedback via detailed comments on assignments
- are able to engage with course material that has been split up into manageable units, logically sequenced, integrated into a sound learning process of introduction, reinforcement and review and interspersed with learner-centred exercises.
- Easy payment terms & methods (EFT,Direct Bank deposit or transfer, debit orders, etc)